Hi my dear people! Here we are with another DIY solution that you will love. We will present you DIY projects with wooden crates. They are so simple to be made and at the same time they serve a great function. Today, we prepared for you an exquisite collection of 20 + DIY Adorable Wooden Crates Projects for a Rustic Look of Your Home.
- Wooden crates are the most wanted pieces of material for DIY projects. That is so because of their simplicity and their rustic look. All you need is to find some good place for them and place them there. As simple as that. Or, you may do something more creative as in the picture below. You may put in them wicker baskets and paint them in white. You will be amazed by the results that you will get!
- Wooden crates may serve different functions. They can be coffee tables, shelves, sofas, hanging shelves, storage solutions, etc. The inspiration is endless. Take a look at our cute example of wooden crates wall stand.
- These rustic storage solutions look even better when painted in different colors. They will look adorable for your kids room. See the picture below and create something great for your dearest ones.
- Hanged on the wall, these wooden crates will serve as a super creative solution for shoe storage shelves. In the picture below, you may see example of pastel colors painted wooden crates. Check how cool this project is and share your comments with us.
- This solution looks good for indoor and outdoor decoration. It will perfectly fit your outdoor garden or a balcony.
- The rustic look of the wooden crates will add to the cozy atmosphere of your interior. They will give also a spa-like atmosphere and you may actually use them in your spa relaxing room.
- Check out the following home office desk made of wooden crates. This solution will be perfect for you if you are starting a new business and you don’t want extra expenses for furniture. There is always a solution for everything, don’t you agree?!
So, how did you find our wooden crates decor ideas for your home? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and cozy. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’