Hi my dears! Benches are really useful part of our front yard where we can have some rest and gather our friends. As they are really important and not everybody can buy them, I can offer you a great solution on how to make your own front yard benches. These projects are mostly done with wood, but also you will see many other useful elements such as concrete. If you are looking to beautify your garden and make yourself a resting paradise, then you should definitely check out the following collection of 20+ DIY Front Yard Benches That You Should Not Miss.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- Even though the above project may look sophisticated and hard to do, believe me it is not impossible and it may at least serve you as a possible look of your front yard bench. You should pay attention on how would you cut the wood pieces in order to do this project.
- Wood is most commonly used material for front yard decoration, but concrete may serve the same function as the above picture shows. The good think about concrete is their thickness and their easiness to be put in a mold.
- Pallets are really suitable for these projects as they can be considered as the cheapest material that can be used alongside the huge rocks. Pallets are really simple and adorable when put in a garden or a front yard. They can be also colored that will give them even better look. Check out the pallet examples of this collection and get some inspiration for your own project.
- Here is how you may use your tree for your bench. You will love sitting under the tree. Try to incorporate your front yard bench around the tree. Check out the example below to get an idea of the end result.
- The following idea is pretty simple and yet hardly ever would have thought of this. Check out the following step by step instruction on how you can make a front yard bench by just using two old wooden chairs. Just put the chairs together and make one great vintage front yard bench. I bet that no body would guess how you did this.
So, how did you find our front yard benches ideas for your garden? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’