Hi my favorite people! Colors bring fun in our lives. Life is meaningless without colors and we all have some favorite one. We love spring and summer mostly because of the bright colors. When it comes to gardening, we all want to see beautiful colors there. No matter of there are flowers blooming, or we have incorporated some great decoration ideas, colors are those that caught our eyes and make us wonder. If you want to add more colors to your garden, then you should definitely see the following collection of Colorful Garden Decor Ideas That Will Blow Your Mind.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- Here are some nicely put colorful flower pots that will brighten up your garden wall. It is actually a vertical garden that leaves a great impression on the eye. All colors are nicely put and gets the impression of a vertical garden mosaic. It is amazing!
- Make yourself a lovely garden well planter using car tires. This will be your unique garden accent piece that will steal the show. What is more important it is really easy to be made and you can paint it in the color that you like. The example below is painted in purple color. I love how it looks.
- If you love stone pathways, then why you will not create something like this? It looks as kids playground, but it is at the same time super colorful and fun. Paint the stones from your pathway in the colors that you love and let it entertain everybody.
- Cinder blocks have a grey color, but if you want to make a more lively statement that my advice would be to try and put some colors on your cinder blocks invention. Check out the picture below and see how it might look like.
- Bring more colors to your garden. They will refresh the whole atmosphere. You can incorporate some ideas using LEGO in order to create some unique accent piece.
- Here is a unique and crazy idea of gate that looks like as if it was made of many color pencils. This cool and colorful craft will attract the eyes of each guest. I love this idea because of its uniqueness.
So, how did you find my colorful decoration for your garden? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’