Hi my gorgeous people! As 4th of July is coming soon, we have prepared for you surprisingly good crafts that will make this great day even more special. Celebrating brings an elevated spirit mixed with pride on this day. The American flag colors are everywhere around us which adds quality and fun to the festive spirit. As this special day brings us a plethora of feelings, we have decided to make this day even more special by creating an exquisite collection of DIY crafts that you can do for this occasion. Make somebody proud and happy by doing the DIY Festive 4th of July Crafts For A Special Celebration.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- As the country is in our hearts that will be also shown in our decor ideas. Make a welcoming heart shaped DIY wreath with American flag that will represent the hospitality of this nation. It looks adorable and inviting.
- Make a lovely American flag by using egg cartons. This is a super easy craft that will take you only 5 minutes. Just use water colors, paper and brush and see what you will get in the end as it is shown in the picture below.
- Pinwheels are common decor element for 4th of July. The good thing about pinwheels is that they are really easy to make. You just have to have an idea and the will to make it. See the examples below and try to make at least one of them.
- Wave your flag on this 4th of July and get everybody’s attention with our popsicle stick 4th of July flags. This is a unique idea with which you may surprise your dearest ones. The great thing about this project is that you can eat as much popsicles as you wish.
- Here are some patriotic mason jars that can beautify your home this 4th of July. Make them cute festive vases for your flowers and let them proudly stand in you home.
- Even your flowerpot may experience the atmosphere of the celebration. Let it shine in the blue, white and red colors. Just paint the ceramic flowerpot adding the little stars and stripes. It will be a cool idea to put some red and white flowers as in the picture below.
So, how did you find our 4th of July ideas for your home? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’