Hi my lovely people! The big day is soon approaching and it is on our threshold, so I guess you have already started with the preparation and planning for this proud moment. For those that have no time to do some time saving project, I have looked for some easy DIY crafts that you can do in less than an hour and that will beautify your home with festive spirit. For all proud Americans out there here are some great and practical solutions that you can copy. Check out my collection of DIY Patriotic 4th of July Paper Crafts For A Proud Celebration and share your thoughts and comments with me.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- In order to share the feelings of freedom and pride, they hang inviting and welcoming door entrance hacks for this special occasion. Here is a 4th of July door wreath that you can make it on your own.
- This bid day reminds us of lots of fireworks and especially this is true for the kids that love it. Speaking of fireworks, you can give your kids a task to do a firework for 4th of July that they can do it on their own. They will enjoy making it and you will have yet another 4th of July Craft. This project is really easy to make and your id will need only a toilet paper roll and water colors. Let your kid have fun making their own creations for this special holiday.
- If you are planning a 4th of July celebration in your back yard, then these banners will serve you the best. Out of colored paper and fabric you can do banners that you can personalize. They will look inviting and awesome in your back yard. Take a look at the following picture and I hope that I inspired you to do more for this celebration.
- I love the idea of stars and stripes everywhere in my surroundings for the day of the Independence. I also enjoy making them. So for all of you that want to leave a special festive touch to your home, here are some paper stars that you can make. Follow the picture instructions below and start with your own project right away.
- Make your own wall hanging feature. In this case that might be American flag starts that you can put on your walls. Get some white, blue and red papers and make hanging crafts that will make you feel proud American. There is no need to mention that this is really easy project that you can make in an hour time.
- Make a patriotic paper wind mill for the celebration. You cab distribute them to your guests, or they can serve you as a decor element. See how they will look in your home by checking out the following example.