Hi my lovely people! Say hello to the shiny Spring weather with wonderful garden solutions that will beautify your home. The beauty of flowers is priceless and they make us feel more cheerful and lively. Try to decorate you garden the best way possible with our 20+ Amazing Ideas of Wooden Mini Garden Planters That You Will Love. Check out our collection and tell us which one you like the most.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- As everything in your garden should be natural, wooden material planters are perfect for this DIY project. This material is really easy to be shaped and it won’t cost you a lot of money. And the results for such beauty are truly amazing.
- Fruit boxes are perfect flower planters for your new mini garden. You may paint them in the color that you like the most and just put the flowers inside these boxes. The end result will be colorful decorative mini garden that you will enjoy watching each day.
- Fruit boxes are portable and you may even place them and hang them on your garden wall or fence. Paint them with the color of your garden wall and you will get a great garden wall decor element.
- Wooden garden cart planters are another unique idea on how to make the perfect flower mini garden planter out of wooden material. This idea looks really cute and adorable. To convince you, see the picture below.
- Wooden materials can be shaped, but if you are looking more deeply into the nature gifts you will see that you may find many ideas that you don’t need to shape on your own. You may use the end products given from the very Nature. As you will find out in the picture below, the stem of an old tree may serve the same function of a mini garden planter. Its unusual shape adds more unique and natural touch to the whole garden decor.
- Regarding DIY projects, you should get creative as much as you can. Try to play with shapes and materials and personalize your garden the best way possible. The owner of the following wooden house mini garden planter took this into consideration and made something really extraordinary.
So, how did you find our garden flower planters decor ideas for your home? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas.