Hi my great readers! If you still do not have a terrarium in your home, this will be your time to do it. You can find many terrarium ideas as they are really present in most homes and offices. This decoration idea looks really cool and natural. You will find it in many shapes and sizes. In order to inspire you to start your own terrarium project, I have collected some great examples of terrariums that will amaze you. They have unique form and most of them are colorful and lively. Feel free to check on your own my collection of 20 Cool Terrarium Ideas That Are Simply Amazing and share our impressions with me.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- Most of the terrarium examples have a round form and mostly they are filled with decorative pebbles and succulent plants. Here is a unique version of terrarium that is flat in shape and made for a wall decoration. I like the way it looks and how the plants overflow the glass. Check out the picture below.
- Look at the five hanging terrarium ideas below. They look like ornaments and are good for indoor and outdoor decor. They are simple and have only one plant incorporated, but as a whole they look really cool. Their different shape and size make them even more adorable.
- Here is a unique example of a glass pear and an apple terrarium ideas. They are decorated with sea elements that give them an additional charm.
- If you are still thinking about making one terrarium for your home, I am sure that the following example will motivate you to do it. It is a perfect example that there are endless possible variations of these beauties, so you are free to do something creative that will stand out in your home. The example below has mini trees as in a mini garden. It looks cute and adorable.
- If you like terrariums and if you are good at making them, then you can give a cool terrarium as a gift. Here is one outstanding piece that is arranged for that occasion.
So, how did you find my cool terrarium ideas for your home? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’