Hi my great people! When summer comes, as the time passes we miss the coziness of the winter fireplace. Summer is not the best season for an indoor fireplace, but there is always the option to build your fireplace in your backyard. The great news here is that you can cook in your outdoor kitchen some delicious dinners and also the fireplace may serve the function of a garden decor element that will bring you a full enjoyment. You will be surprised of how many different fireplace ideas I have found. There are many different designs that will inspire you to make some of your own and better enjoy this season. So, today, I prepared for you a collection of 20 Outdoor Fireplace Ideas That Will Blow Your Mind. Take a close look at this brilliant cozy ideas and feel free to share your comments with us.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- Take a look at the romantic fireplace for your backyard. It is placed under a beautiful white pergola surrounded by flowers. This creation is created only for the purpose of enjoyment during the long summer days and nights.
- You can make an outdoor fireplace, but some of you can make an outdoor kitchen with an oven. This is a great solution that will save your from heating your indoor space. While making your outdoor kitchen make sure to concentrate only on the essentials things that you will. That’s how you can make a small and cozy kitchen in which you will love to prepare some delicious meals.
- Stone fireplaces look really good. They have a rustic look and when combined with some candles as in the picture below, you will get a super romantic and relaxed outdoor seating space.
- Fire pits are really popular during summer. They are really easy to be made and also easy to use. They resemble a real fire pit and you may build it on your own.
- Who said that water and fire cannot go together? This is the case when you can put your fireplace next to your backyard pond. These to elements will give a relaxing tone to your backyard. See the picture below to see how coo would that look.
So, how did you find our outdoor fireplace ideas for your home? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’