Hi my dear coffee drinkers! For many of us coffee is the essential drink that we want to drink every day. As many of us cannot survive without drinking a coffee every day, we created a special collection that will grab your attention right away! Instead of going to your nearest coffee place, you may have your own coffee bar at home. That would be a real paradise for all coffee lovers! Dive in in our collection of 20 Outstanding Home Coffee Bars That Will Charm You and share your impressions or experiences with us.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- You may place your kitchen bar right after your kitchen counter as in the picture below. Add some authentic coffee mugs and try to make the your bar more personalized. You may add additional shelves right after the counter and arrange it with many coffee mugs.
- In order to decorate your coffee bar, try to use wooden pallets. They are easy to make and easy to personalize with your own sayings. Hang some coffee mugs and decorate it with some mason jar full with flowers. You will enjoy in your own coffee bar creation.
- Another wonderful idea on how to create your perfect home coffee bar is to use chalkboard in order to get an excellence in your decor. Make a wooden wall board and write your favorite motivation quotes. Take care of the lighting solution. They have to be unique and put some fresh flowers in a vase. Your home coffee bar will shine.
- Take a look at the following great idea on how to build your own coffee bar and get some fresh starting inspiration. Use wooden pallets, mason jars, chalkboards, flowers, and a lot of imagination and creativity.
- The size of your coffee bar doesn’t determine its functionality. Also, it doesn’t need to be big in order to look appealing. Your own home coffee bar may consist only of two shelves and may look as attractive and as functional (see picture below).
- For those that have enough space for this, may create a corner in their kitchen especially for their home coffee bars. Make yourself as if you are drinking your favorite coffee in the nearest coffee bar and enjoy in the idea that you are the owner.
So, how did you find our home coffee bars decor ideas for your home? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’