Hi my great people! Do you have a fountain in your garden? Fountains add a charming note to the garden and make it look more romantic and adorable. If you have one of these fountains in your garden, but you are not using, it is time for you to make something useful out of it. Prepare yourself for something really incredible as today, I prepared for you a great collection of 20+ Succulent Garden Fountains That Will Amaze You. See how your fountain may change the look of your garden with just planting succulent plants in it.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- The beauty of this garden decor lies in the different texture, colors and shape of the succulent plants. They are many varieties of green that will amaze you.
- Succulent plants are really great investment for your garden. They are really easy to take care of and they look really good. Succulent plants are thicker than the ordinary ones and have an almost plastic look. They are known for their longevity, so this is another plus to their benefits of having.
- The following picture is a perfect example of how the succulent garden fountains may look. The plants may get a nice color and they remind us of fairy garden because of their perfect look. If you have the green thumb then, you are probably into them very much.
- If you have a fountain on levels then your succulent garden fountain may look really great. Just make sure you plant succulent flowers in each level and fill all bowls. As a base, our advice is to put small rocks in the bottom of the bowl that will keep your plants from getting water-logged.
- Succulent plants may be combined with small rocks. There are endless looks of these plants as they diverse in size and shape. Here as example below where you can see how your garden will look after incorporating a succulent garden fountain in it.
- Apart from planting succulent plants, you may be inventive and creative in the decoration of your garden fountains as in the picture below.
So, how did you find our succulent garden fountains ideas for your garden? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’