Hi my great people! For all vintage interiors lovers, here is something really cool! You won’t believe how many reuse ideas there are on how you may incorporate old door into your interior. It is a project on budget that you can do it on your own. The only thing that you should find is a door frame. You may put it as a room divider, wall photo display, coffee table, coat rack and many more ideas. Take a close look at our collection of 20 Vintage Door Frame Reuse Ideas That You Will Love and tell us which one is your favorite.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- Here is a charming reuse of a door frame in the interior as a room divider. This is a front door frame, a combination of wood and glass that gives a specific style in your interior design.
- The door frame divider may be also reused as a divider in your bathroom. Just take a look at the example below and discover this option as well.
- The following idea is really practical and stylish. It looks rustic and vintage. It is an example of door frame used as coat rack and bookshelf as well.
- What about a vintage mirror. You may actually do this project out of a door frame. If you are lucky to find a door with a mirror than that would be great. If not, you may easily do that by cutting mirror glass in the frame itself. See what kind or result you will get.
- If you are that passionate about vintage stuff, you may put the door frame as a wall decor in your living room or dining room. Check out the picture below.
- This solution may be also incorporated as a bed headboard that will add classy style in your bedroom. If you do not want to get also gothic elements, you may paint your door frame headboard in more lively colors that will totally change the atmosphere. The more colors the more fun.
- Here is a creative solution of a sink and make up area for your bathroom made of old door. Isn’t it cool?
So, how did you find our vintage door frames decor ideas for your home? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’