Hi my cool people! Are you ready for some refreshing moments under the sun! And that is at your favorite place, your garden! If you want to hear the relaxing sound of a dipping water, then you should think of water garden fountains. Water garden fountains are really useful as they will provide you with a fresh water. Also, with their good look they will utterly change the atmosphere in your garden. There are many different sizes and shapes that you may choose from. We tried to collect those that impressed us the most, so take a look at this exquisite collection of 20+ Water Garden Fountains That Will Steal The Show and feel free to share which one is your favorite.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- If you want to get spa look of your garden, then check the example above. try to incorporate white pebbles in the base of your garden fountain. Also, lighting solutions will add quality to your garden decor.
- Clay pots may also be incorporated as water garden fountains. If you like to hear the sound of the water then place your clay pots one on the other and you will be amazed by the results you will get.
- Here is a flat water garden fountain that looks as a water coffee table. It is unique in the way the water flows. It may be placed on rocks that will even add more charm to your garden.
- The big bowl containers are those that are commonly used nowadays as they remind us of a natural pond. Their shape looks really chic and it looks awesome when combined with pebbles.
- The garden fountain below looks like a giant rock and by looking at this fountain you will get the feeling as if you were in the nature sitting by a stream.
- The look of your water garden fountains is really important as its function is decorative as well. In order to get the best look of your water garden fountain, you may add some colors. Try to paint your water garden fountain. Feel free to check the ombre style of the following picture. It looks cool and refreshing.
So, how did you find our water garden fountains ideas for your garden? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’