Hi my dear people! Creative people always find a way to express their artistic nature. I am impressed by the many forms of art that we are surrounded with. I have checked for many cool ideas on the net and I found many artistic beauties. The ones that caught my attention the most were the colored stones. I was surprised of so many creative solutions that you can make out of a stone. The ideas that you will see below can serve you as a home decor element that will beautify your space. You can also make some unique pieces that will be a perfect gift fo your dearest ones. So, take a look at the following brilliant collection of DIY Colored Stone Crafts That Will Boost Your Creativity and get some inspiration.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- Are you ready to be the best parent in the world? Make the favorite Disney look in a stone and surprise your kids. They will have a new toy and you will love doing more for your little ones.
- No matter of the size and shape of the stones, you can invent some playful creation and make your masterpiece. If you love turtles, then this will be the task for you. Make yourself a little stone friend using some smaller and bigger stones. Look at the idea below and let the creativity flows.
- If you are good at copying, then try to draw this super snoopy art on a stone. Believe me, you will leave everybody impressed.
- I love personalized stuff. It gives so much more importance than the simple ones. Here are some personalized stone crafts that you can use to create a name tag, or express a wish written in stones. How cool would that be?
- Make yourself a cute honey bee to decorate your flower planter. If you can make more of these than it will be even better. You can
- What about a wall decor element? You can make one out of colored stones. Make the design that will match your interior and let the show begin! Indulge yourself in the creative process and make something extraordinary. Here is an example of a wall decor flower that you may copy.
So, how did you find my DIY colored stone ideas for your home? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool