Hi my dears! Here we are with another DIY solution. We are sure that you love these ideas. Especially, when it comes to mason jars, you cannot help but check what you can possibly do.So, let’s see how you can do a mason jar vase, pencil holder, oil lamp, salt and pepper shakers, football mason jars and many more. Get creative and check our DIY Creative Mason Jar Projects That You Will Have To See. Check out which one impressed you the most and get ready to make some on your own.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- Mason jars make perfect vases. The accent is always put on the painting on the mason jars, so see our examples and try to copy them first prior to inventing some of your own.
- Here is a cute idea on how you can make pencil holders out of a mason jar. You only need a paper and glue. o get more unique look, try to find a notebook cover paper as in the picture below.
- Here is the idea on how to make a mason jar oil lamp. You will need some flowers, oil and candles for an amazing experience.
- You van make ombre mason jars. Feel free to play with colors and paint your mason jars in this amazing style.
- You may surprise your kids with a mason jar project. The following mason jar superhero banks are perfect example for this idea. Prepare your kid for the healthy habit of saving from their young age. With these special projects the saving will be the best activity for them. Enjoy in the creation.
- Small mason jars look even cuter when incorporated as vases. Color them as in the picture below and get amazing results. Our tip is to use a nail polish color.
- Here is another idea for your kids. Football mason jars for your little football lovers. This is an incredible solution for their birthday. Your dearest ones will be very grateful with these creations.
- Believe it or not, mason jars may be used as tissue holders. Make your own personal tissue holder. See the picture below on how this will look like. How cool would that be?
So, how did you find our DIY mason jar decoration ideas for your home? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’