Hi my great people! How are you today? Are you in for another DIY project? Me personally, I am fan of easy DIY projects that would not take much of your time to make, and still will add some value to your life. You can do that by using something that you already have and it is practically useless. Or, you just think that it is useless. Let’s say something like a tin can. So, here I am to convince you that you can use your empty tin cans in order to do something extraordinary. Feel free to take a look at today’s collection of DIY How to Transform Your Tin Cans Into Adorable Decor Ideas and share your thoughts with me.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- The good thing about tin cans is that you may find them in many different sizes and because of this, you may use them as flower planters. See above the example of a garden horizontal flower planters idea. The colorful look of the tin cans adds to their vivid look.
- Tin cans may be used as storage ideas for your home office. This is a great idea for your pen and pencils and many other useful stuff.
- Here is another great idea on how to incorporate tin cans for your garden. You may do great lanterns by just adding some paint on your tin cans and make handmade holes. This cute craft will enlighten your garden and spread positive atmosphere to it.
- There are many uses of the tin cans as lighting solutions. Here is another example of this point. Make some super cute hanging lights and chandeliers by painting your empty tin cans in the colors that you love. Feel free to paint the patterns that you want and that will make a statement to the whole interior. Looks like fun, don’t you agree?
- If you cut the tin cans into two halves, hang them on your wall and put some candles in them, you will get a great romantic lighting solution that will amaze you. Here is the example that you may get an inspiration from. Make your own project and let it shine to warm up your home.
So, how did you find our tin cans decor ideas for your home? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’