Hi my lovely readers! Rope material and rope strings have proved to be widely used as a DIY material. We can see many DIY projects made out of ropes, so I decided to dedicate this post on some great projects using ropes. These projects are super easy and some of them can be done in less than an hour time. I am sure you want to see how you can beautify your garden and home with these gorgeous rope planters. So, check out my following collection of DIY Rope Planters That You Will Have to See and get ready to say wow.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- Hanging rope planters are really useful in every household. They are space saving and good looking as well. If I add that they are also really easy to be made, then I assume that you will at least try to make some of these on your own. Check out the following hanging rope planters and try to incorporate some of them in your home.
- The planters with wrapped rope strings around them are mostly common among the DIY crafts. They are really adorable and it will take you less than an hour in order to make some of these beauties. My advice is to add some decoration on your rope planters in order to personalize them. I like the idea of putting labels on the planters in order to know the name of the plant that is in there.
- Here is the rope planter accent piece that I adore. It is so unique and cute that I have to try to make it! It is made completely of ropes and it is a great idea for a planter that you will put next to your entrance door or front yard.
- You may even beautify your tin cans using rope material. You may reuse your tin cans and make extraordinary beauties. Check out the example below and see how you can do this project.
- Your old car tire may turn out to look really special and gorgeous by just wrapping a rope around it. So, remember my dears, do not throw your old car tire. There is always something that you can do out of it.
So, how did you find my DIY rope planters decoration for your home and garden? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’