Hi my garden lovers! Are your ready for some cool DIY projects? These ideas will be great for your garden since they are really great looking and unique. Concrete is the material from which you can make the following beauties and believe me, they are really easy to be made. If you are garden lover and want to make a statement in your favorite green area go and check this collection of DIY Unique Concrete Projects That Will Beautify Your Garden. Find out how you can make some of these incredible solutions and tell us which one is your favorite.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- Make yourself a concrete leaves pathway that will make a difference to your garden. Take a look at the above step-by-step picture instructions and see how you can easily make this solution. Isn’t it great!? You may play with the design of the leaves, but believe me, whatever you will choose it will look outstanding.
- In the following picture you will see a concrete flower pot that is also eye-catching and unusual. See how you can manage to do this and feel free to play with this creative projects once you have mastered the technique.
- If you want to add some colors in your garden, then the best project for you will be a mosaic made of concrete, colorful stones and glass pieces. The fun thing about this project is that you can make in a cake pan. See the step-by-step pictures below and enjoy in the making.
- Who would have thought this!? See how you can do a concrete planter using garden gloves. When I first saw this idea I knew that I had to share it with you.
- Another great idea is to personalize your garden by creating concrete letters. The concrete material is really common in the DIY garden projects because it is really easy to be shaped and this allows you to make all of your ideas.
- Look at the perfection below and get ready to say wow! Make your own swan garden decoration using concrete, big plastic bottle and your creative hands. Enjoy!
So, how did you find our decor crafts for your garden? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’