Hi my lovely people! When it comes to gardening, I have shared many useful ideas on how you can make it more beautiful and unique. Today, I will share with you a great project for your home or garden decor using wine corks. Wine corks have been always interesting for me. I have collected so many of them, but at the end of the day I realized that they are not of a great use if I am actually not using them. So, an idea came up on my mind to try and find some useful ideas on how I can reuse my wine corks. I am sure that some of you out there was actually wondering what could be possibly made using wine corks. So, my dears, here is my collection of DIY Wine Cork Planters That You Should Not Miss. Check out this collection of miniature beauties and get ready to say wow!
Enjoy and stay cool!
- The cutest project using in corks is the miniature wine cork planters that will only require one plant. The other great idea is to just stick half-cut wine corks on the planter that you already have. This will give a new look to the plant and it will serve you as a decoration.
- The wine cork planters are really good for succulent plants. They are a really good combination that will add to the decor of your home and garden.
- You can make a vertical garden using wine corks. This will be a great idea for your new wall decor project.
- Here is a herb spiral planter idea that you can make it also with using wine corks. They can be put in the place of the brown stones that are presented in the picture below.
- Here are some unique hanging decor wine cork planters that will change the atmosphere to your home. The good thing about corks is that you can shape it in whatever shape you want and it is easy to be personalized. All of the presented ideas are really easy to be made and are totally cool and creative. Have fun in the creative process and transform your collected wine corks into gorgeous cork planters. How cool would that be?
So, how did you find my wine cork planters ideas for your home and garden? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool’