Hi there my readers! Have you done some DIY stuff recently? Garden ideas are huge hit for the summer, so if you have a garden or a balcony, you will have to see these easy to do projects. All you need is a wooden crate and you are ready to start your own project. Wooden crates are widely used, but besides its main purpose they serve also as I garden decor ideas. You can make vertical gardens, flower planters, storage cabinets and many more useful solutions. If you add some color to these projects, you will get a nice lively garden that everybody will love. So, if this was enough to convince you to do a garden project using wooden crates, then you should definitely check my DIY Wooden Crates That Will Beautify Your Garden.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- Make yourself a wonderful vertical garden as in the picture above. It is made of wooden pallets and crates. If you have a large garden wall then you should definitely do a project like this in order to spice up your surroundings.
- The easiness of these projects is marvelous as for some of them it will take you only wooden crates and the only thing you would do is to place them in your garden as flower pot stands. They simply add to the na
- What about a hanging wooden pallets!? That would be awesome! Here is an idea that you can copy. They will make your garden even more charming.
- Here is a great idea for a display of your herbal garden. You may decorate it in your own way and this is what you will get. Isn’t it awesome?
- Another use of the wooden crates is for your garden furniture. You may have a great wooden crates coffee table and paint it to match your other garden furniture. Look at the example below.
- If you want to grow lemon trees in your garden, you can simply use a wooden crates as planters. They will add to the charm of the tree and will beautify your garden the best way possible. Take care of your garden and enjoy this summer. Are you ready for something like this?
So, how did you find my wooden crates ideas for your garden? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’