Hi my lovely people! Do you want to feel the fresh Spring air outside drinking coffee while sitting on your balcony? Whether it is a small or big, balconies may serve their function to the fullest. These season is perfect for this enjoyment. So, clean up the mess of your balcony and start the decoration using te examples that we chose for you.
Check out our incredible collection of Mini Balcony Spring Decor That Will Wake Up Your Senses and share your thoughts with us.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- You don’t need to use many decor elements in order to make your mini balcony cute and beautiful. While decorating keep in mind that the simpler is the better.
- If you are living in a smaller apartment with a small balcony, does’t mean that you cannot have the same enjoyment as those that live in spacial homes. On the contrary smaller apartments have their own benefits.
For your mini balcony it’s better to use bright colors and combine them with fresh flowers. The colors of the flowers with the color of ocean is a perfect match as in the picture below.
For all lovers of DIY projects, here is something that you might find appealing. Make a balcony furniture out of wooden pallets.
Here is what you may do as a decor element using a plastic flowerpot and colored ropes. This is a great idea for your balcony coffee table or side table.
- Reading nooks are a great idea for your mini balcony. You can spend some time resting outside on your balcony while reading your favorite book. How cool would that be?
- Enjoy in your balcony decor at night! Put some lighting solutions and the party may begin. If you are seeking for an idea, here is an example that we chose for you.
- Make your own wall pallet wall hanger to display your flowers. It is a great usage of the space that will beautify your balcony.
So, how did you find our small balcony decor ideas for your home? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’