Hi my dears! Are you one of those that want to be surrounded by many flowers? Or maybe one of those that want to have fresh veggies in their garden? Many of us wish to have a garden, but not everyone has it. That is why we should think of a solution that will help us enjoy the fruits of nature. Believe it or not, there is a solution for everything. That is the case with our Vertical Garden Ideas That Will Spice Up Your Garden. Vertical gardens are a great solution that will serve you as a garden decor element and also as a planter in which you can incorporate hydroponic gardening in order to raise some vegetables or fruits. So, take a look at these incredible solutions and share your comments with us.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- Vertical gardens may serve as fence for your garden. The above example is made of wooden material in a form of pipes, but the best material that you can use for this project are the PVC pipes. They are really easy to be shaped and are perfect for this solution.
- The vertical garden ideas are really suitable if you want to beautify your garden wall. Especially if you have some of the older walls as in the picture below. Take a look at the lively and colorful creation of PVC pipes vertical garden with many flowers.
- The vertical solution is also good for hydroponic gardening. This is how you may incorporate this amazing project in order to grow perfect veggies. Here is a link where you can check for the full instructions on how you can make hydroponic gardening as a beginner.
- Your vertical garden may have its place in the indoor interior. In this way you may take care of the plants throughout the whole year. Take a look at the following picture and get some inspiration that will help you do this project for your home.
- Who is in for fresh strawberries. Just use your used PVC pipes and plant some strawberries. You will enjoy your new sweet garden decor.
So, how did you find our vertical garden ideas for your home? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’