Hi my cool people! We all have at home some old staff, but we will all agree that we don’t want to use that anymore. Most of the old furniture look kind of ugly and depressing and that affects the whole atmosphere of our home. As we all want to be surrounded by beautiful and modern things, I will try to help you create something wonderful out of your old staff. The result would be ultra modern furniture that you will love to have. I created this collection with the aim to inspire you do the most out of your old staff without wasting much money on that. So, take a look at this useful collection of DIY Smart Solutions on How to Repurpose Your Old Furniture and Get Ultra Modern Stuff and share your opinions with us. I am in for your suggestions as well.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- Make the most out of your chest drawers and create something cool and fun. This is an example of a chest drawers that look as old suitcases. This would be a perfect surprise for your kids room.
- Transform your old dark brown side table into something stunning and modern. Paint you side table with magenta color and use silver color for the legs. Check out the following picture and get a feeling of the huge difference that a color can make.
- Kitchen elements are a pricey stuff so, why don’t you try the following solution. Make your own unique kitchen island using an old cabinet. This is a great idea on how to repurpose your old staff into something cool and useful.
- Who would have thought of this? Even though I know that there is no end to human’s creativity and intelligence, I found myself speechless by man’s creation. Here is a practical example of man’s practical and creative nature. Reuse your old wooden bed into a great garden bench. Painted it with a vivid color and enjoy your new modern furniture.
- Try to use cement blocks in order to create a nice and simple outdoor bench. Take the following picture as an example that will motivate you reuse the things that you already own.
So, how did you find our ideas on how to repurpose your old furniture for your home? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’