Hi my dears! Many consider the idea that flowers are the peak of the garden decor. There is nothing that can add more beauty to your garden, than a flower. So, my special people, here is something that will help you get an amazing idea on how you can decorate your garden with lovely flowers! Let your garden bloom in the colors of Spring and refresh the atmosphere of your garden. I chose a special selection of flower garden ideas only for you. You may find spilled flower pots, wheelbarrow planters, milk and watering cans, whisky barrels and many more inspiring ideas. So, take a tour of our collection of 20 Inspiring Flower Planters That Will Bring The Magic Into Your Garden and try to transform your garden with some of these beauties.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- Spilled flower pots are a huge hit in gardening. Instead of the ordinary planting of flowers, now you may spill your flowers apart from the planter. Make it unique and colorful and you will be surprised by the end result. This flower decor will stand out in your garden and create magical experiences.
- Whoever has old wheelbarrows, they may use it as flower planters. Flowers are so refreshing and colorful that there is no need of painting your wheelbarrow. See the picture below and you will be convinced.
- The old milk cans, may took a different function. They are really good as flower planters. Put your milk can in your garden and plant it with your favorite flowers. They look vintage and lovely.
- Use the tree stamp that is in your garden to create a vertical flower planters decoration. Arrange your planted flowers along the stamp and get a totally different look of your garden.
- Try to use your old whisky barrels as creative flower planters. They look really cute thanks to their rounded look and the wood material. They will add to the natural look of the garden giving it more colorful and magical experience.
- Another idea is to reuse your old chest drawers or cabinets as flower planters. Feel free to be as creative as possible. Your garden will be thankful. Take a look at our chosen examples and try to do something similar. Enjoy.
So, how did you find our garden decor ideas for your home? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’