Hi my dear people! If you are living and an apartment you surely know how beneficial and important is the balcony for you. Balconies are good for relaxing and taking the fresh air that we all need. Also, the enjoyment is greater when you are surrounded with beauty. So, in order to bring this beauty closer to you and inspire you to get the most out of your balcony, I created this collection of 20+ Incredible Ideas on How to Decorate a Tiny Balcony. Get prepared for redecorating of your favorite spot under the sun.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- The cheaper material to decorate your balcony is wood or plastic. Wood material looks more sophisticated, but you may combine the two of them and get the wanted result. While decorating tiny balcony, keep in mind that less is more, but pay a close attention to the details. For example a plant is a must for your balcony because it adds to the natural look of the space as if you are outdoors in your garden.
- Try to make your balcony more authentic. Surround yourself with positive vibes with the objects that you like the most. If you like the free-spirited creative look of the bohemian style, then you should incorporate it in your balcony too since it will give you the enjoyment that you need.
- For a full enjoyment I suggest to put a reading nook in your balcony and believe me that would be more adorable than the ordinary furniture. Take the example below and try to make something similar.
- Tiny balcony requires tiny furniture, but be careful and choose nice furniture that will match your balcony. For more natural and beautiful look, make a vertical flower plants mini garden as in the picture below.
- What about placing a bed in your balcony? This idea will take most of the space on your tiny balcony, but if you want to have a full enjoyment under the sun, and of course if your balcony is well covered, than you may implement this idea and feel the fresh air as you sleep outdoors.
So, how did you find our tiny balcony decor ideas for your home? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’