Hi my dears! How are you? Today, I collected some great ideas for the small readers. If your kid loves books and you have them all over their room, then this will be a smart and practical solution for you. I came up with the idea of organizers, but this time I made it cuter than usual. In order to organize the scattered mess in your kid’s room, check out my DIY Clever Book Bins For Your Kids That You Will Love. You will find many useful projects.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- In order to practically reuse all of the things that you are not using, this is a great DIY solution that you can make using your baby cradle. You may paint it in a different color and just repurpose it as book bin. Take a look at the following picture and enjoy the cuteness.
- Take a look at the following neat solution for your kids books. This is a nice organizer made of wood. It is really simple and it won’t take you a lot of time in order to do this creation. Also, for the toys and other stuff that are scattered along the room, you can make a fun and cute bag where they will put their favorite stuff when their play time is over.
- This is great project of old newspapers that is also one of the harder tasks to do, but believe me it is worth doing it. You just have to cut the pages of the newspaper and roll them in order to get the look as in the picture below. You can make many different shapes and sizes. Enjoy!
- As we all know, kids have a lot of hobbies and they are passionate about many things. So try to be as creative as possible and incorporate some of their most liked objects for this project. You may stick a drawing or make the book bins in the shape of their favorite object. Here, in the picture below you will find great airplane themed book bin.
- The good thing about these projects is that they won’t cost you a fortune. They are so simple that it will also take you shorter time than expected to make a project. Simply, you may use a wood crate for this. Just paint it in the color that you want and you may label it as in the picture below.
So, how did you find our ideas on how to kids book bins ideas for your home? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’