Hi my cool people! I am sure you have some old magazines that are left in the basement. Especially if you are one of those people that are keeping all of their favorite magazine collections, then you will be amazed by the following ideas oh how you may recycle your old magazines. I prepared this collection of DIY Amazing Recycled Magazines Crafts That Will Inspire You in order to get use of the pieces that are simply useless. Check out these great ideas and share with us which one is your favorite. Also, try to do at least one project and you will be surprised by the results.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- If you are fan of the wall canvas, then this is an incredible solution for you. Try to make a collage as in the above picture using many magazine pages, or simply roll the pages of many magazines in order to get a perfect combination of rolled magazines in one canvas. Look at the following picture to get the idea for this project.
- What about a nice wall clock made of different magazines. The great thing with magazines is that they are looking really cool since they have a lot of colors. Just put many magazines rolls over the wall clock machine and you will get a nice wall clock.
- While speaking about decor ideas, I cannot omit the most important decor element – the flower. The great news is that you can make beautiful flowers out of old magazines. The following picture there are step-by-step instructions on how to make these perfect decorations.
- Most of the magazines are filled with words and many of them have powerful messages to be spread. You can reuse the magazines by cutting different words and combine them in the message that you want to get thus crating a nice wall canvas along the way. Enjoy in your creation.
- The easy to shape magazine material and the different colors that you may use will help you do a lot easy DIY projects. Here is something simple and great. You may roll a small pieces of a magazine page and make great decorative photo frame.
So, how did you find our recycled magazine craft ideas for your dream home? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’