Hi my great people! If you are thinking of a nice way to decorate your garden, but you don’t have time to indulge in decorating for hours, I suggest you to try and decorate your garden with cinder blocks. You will be surprised of the easiness of this project and the amazing results that you will get. So, check out my collection of Easy Decorative Garden Projects Using Cinder Blocks and get inspired to do more for your favorite place this Spring.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- Create lovely bench for your garden terrace and enjoy the moments spent on the sun. For a low cost investment you may get an amazing cinder blocks bench. Check out the above picture and see the lovely and portable bench. On the below picture, you will find another use of cinder block as flower planters. This is also a great solution since it is an easy way to plant your flowers and also it can be decorated with many colors to get lively flowerpots.
- Here is another idea on how you can make a cinder blocks garden bench. In the picture below you will find a combination of cinder blocks and wood pallets. The wholes of the cinder blocks fit perfectly with the size of the wood pallets creating a comfortable and nice bench wen you will organize a lot of gatherings and have a great time this Spring.
- Use your garden corners in order to incorporate this beautiful creation. Make a cinder blocks statement in your garden and plant your favorite flowers.
- Colors make a huge difference in the appearances. That is the case also with the DIY projects using cinder blocks. You may paint your cinder blocks and create accent pieces that will make a statement.
- Even though cinder block may look rough with a little creativity this look may be changed and you will get a chic garden decorative planters. Use some colors and paint your cinder blocks. Also the arrangement of the very blocks may change the whole look of your garden. This is how you may get an authentic cinder vlock planters.
- You may use cinder blocks to grow some delicious fruits as strawberries for example. This idea will beautify your garden with little efforts and prepare you for a delicious enjoyment. Make your yummy investment starting from today.
So, how did you find our ideas on how to decorate your garden with cinder blocks? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’