Shopping for the young men in your life can be a headache. It’s hard to keep track of their interests, as times change, technology advances, and styles come in and out with the season. Don’t despair. With a few simple tips and tricks, you’ll find the perfect gifts for the lads in your life without even breaking a sweat.
Check out our guide to bullet-proof guides for the young men you know and want to show your appreciation for. They make great options for birthdays, graduations, the Holidays, or just-because! Let’s take a look.
Tech can be one of the best gifts out there, if you’ve got the budget for it! If you want to find the best tech for the lads, dudes, guys, or young men in your life, it may be worth the splurge. Confused about where to start? There are a few options that makes great gifts:
- Bluetooth headphones: There’s nothing more on-trend than a stylish pair of Bluetooth earbuds or headphones. Apple’s AirPods may have been the debut classics of the genre, but there are plenty of awesome options out there still.
- Phone case: Guys can be clumsy, there’s just no other way to say it. If you see a lad in your life going around without proper phone protection, get him a solid case.
- Gaming gift card: Dudes love gaming with the guys. If the youngster in your life is an aficionado of electronic games, supply him with the means to buy more!
Sometimes men love fashion, too! Why not reward the fashion-loving guy in your life with some awesome pieces that will allow him to show off his creative streak? If you’re not sure what exactly guys like to wear, you can stick with these dependable go-to options:
- Watches: There’s just something about a luxury timepiece, like a gold watch, that elevates a whole look.
- Socks: Boys hate getting socks as a gift, but men love it. After all, it’s hard to justify getting a nice pair of socks for yourself. Having someone else do it makes it easy!
- Wallet: A man needs to have a respectable and classy wallet. If the guy in your life is walking around with a Sonic the Hedgehog wallet or some nonsense like that, help him upgrade.
If there’s one thing most guys, and actually most people, love, it’s sports. Sports is one of those things that just makes life more enjoyable, so why not supply the young men in your life with the gear they need to have fun playing sports? For popular sports, here are some great options:
- Football: If the dude you’re getting a gift loves watching professionals tossing the ole’ pigskin about, get him his very own so he can join in!
- Hiking: Guys who love the great outdoors are always on the hunt for awesome new gear. Cool choices include compasses, water bottles, rain ponchos, and camping cookware!
- Surfing: For the surfing guy you know, you don’t have to shell out hundreds for a new board. Gift him surf wax, cool flip flops, or a lock box to stash his phone and keys when he hits the waves.
Guys love to chow down and pig out on some 10 out of 10 grub. That’s why delicious food and candy gifts make awesome options for the youngsters you’re looking to spoil! We know from experience that these are some of the food items that guys just cannot live without:
- Plant based burgers: One of the trendiest – and most delicious – foods out there right now is the plant-based burger. Get the guy what he craves!
- Craft beer: Nothing like cracking open a cold one with the boys. Help your guy out with the revelry by gifting him a high-quality of hoppy and tasty craft beer.
- Snacks: At a loss for the best possible gift? Why not try some tasty snacks! Pretzels, chips, jerky – dudes love it. Show them your support with a delicious snack basket to help get them through tough times.
Finding the right gifts for the lads in your life may seem like a challenge at first. However, with the right guide like this one that you just read, you’ll have your shopping done in no time.